Here's some ants:
- Fire ants are very lively and sometimes just downright mean!Their bite feels like fire.
- Honey Pot Ants are like living honey pots. They are so swollen with honey that they can hardly move.
- CrAzy AnTs are itty-bitty ants. They get their names because they run around madly.
- Ghost Ants get their name because of their see-through bodies. They love sweets.
- Darth Vader Ants, named because of their looks, are also known as glider ants.
- Army Ants do not have permanent nests but have short-term campsites called Bivouacras.
- Weaver Ants live in the tropical forests of Africa and India. They make their nests in trees by sewing leaves together.
God has an amazing creation, doesn't He? Just wonderful ants.